PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING
- The submission of this nomination will be reviewed, but does not guarantee you a spot in the sale. We appreciate everyone’s interest in our sale, and taking the time to nominate your horse.
- The deadline to nominate your horse is March 6th.
- We will contact you by March 13th confirming the consignment of your horse. Only those people whose horse has been accepted will be contacted.
- Those horses accepted into the sale will need to send a $150 catalog fee by March 20th to confirm your spot in the sale.
- If you have a horse in the sale, a $350 refundable fee will be required, as well as the horse’s registration papers and a signed transfer by April 28th.
- The $350 refundable fee will be refunded on your cheque after selling the horse through the sale.
- However, the refundable fee will not be refunded if the following circumstances occur:
- if the horse is pulled from the sale without a letter from a licensed vet,
- if the horse is sold before going through the sale ring,
- if the horse is passed out at the sale, or
- if a reserve is changed from what was initially declared.
- Horses accepted into the sale need to have all catalog information sent in by April 28th.
- If you are wanting to nominate a grade horse, please email the information about the horse to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will need to include a vet letter verifying the age of the horse.
- Please make sure to review our Sale Terms & Conditions linked below.